One day Seminar - Securing your mobile devices in an international enterprise
Location: RIBA, London UK
With a growing number of enterprises employing the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy, securing mobile devices is one of the biggest challenges that IT teams face today. This one-day seminar will be chaired by mobile phone industry specialist, David Rogers and will include case studies, results of the very latest research and a panel Q&A session.
The day will be a technical exploration of how to secure your mobile devices in an international enterprise. You will hear from wealth of leading experts, including:
- Opening address from the IET President and Vice President of Public Affairs, Telefonica,
- Mike Short
- Government perspective of mobile security and the UK National Cyber Security Strategy from Andy Gudgeon, Cabinet Office
- Thoughts on how to protect yourself and your company by Charles Brookson, Security Group Chairman, GSM Association
- How secure is your smartphone? A look at the very latest research and solutions with Cesare Garlati, VP Mobile Security, Trend Micro
- Customer view on the “how to” when adopting the BYOD strategy from Darren Argyle, IBM
- How to create effective and sustainable mobile device policies – hear from Sian John, UK Security Strategist, Symantec
- Mark Stokes, Head of Digital & Electronic Forensics, Metropolitan Police examines the effect of security on digital forensics
- A panel discussion centred around the Bring Your Own Device strategy. Panellists include Mike Hawkes, Chairman, Mobile Data Association
Who should attend?
This seminar will benefit anyone working within Mobile Security & Technology, Mobile Forensics,
IT Architecture & Security and Mobile Software Development.
How to register
Book your place online at www.theiet.org/mobile or call us on +44 (0) 1438 765 650/657 for more details.